Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Digicentr website.
If you continue to browse and use our website, you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before continuing.
- Digicentr has its own standing and at times our website may use “we” or “us” to refer to our identity. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website
- Our website may include links to external web sites. These links are provided only to help you find relevant websites, services/products which may interest you. They do not mean we endorse those websites. It is your responsibility to decide whether the services/products on those websites are suitable for you. Digicentr is not responsible for the owners or operators of those website
- The content in our website is general and is subject to change without notice. Use of materials/information on our website is entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for the damages you may suffer
- We do our best to give you the right information through our website. However, please make sure to contact us or any other experts in the field to make any important decision
Copyright, IP Rights and Trademark
- Our website has materials such as texts, images, and sound, protected by copyright/intellectual property rights. All the materials in this site are owned by us or licensed by its owners for usage on our website
- All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of Digicentr e.g.Facebook, are given proper acknowledgement
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence
- You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content present in the website
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Digicentr may change the above said terms and conditions at any time. You need to check them each time you visit the website. Be aware that you are also bound to the changes made to the terms and conditions
If you have any questions or complaints about our website, please contact us.